Goody Kefir (1 L) – P300.00 (500ml) P165.00
Also available in Coconut Water Kefir – (1L) P200 (500ml) P105.00
The benefits of consuming kefir regularly in the diet
- Kefir boosts the immune system by keeping a healthy population of good bacteria and yeast in the colon and flushing the harmful bacteria out.
- Helps improve digestions
- Good source of protein
- Abundant source of amino acid called triptophan which is known to help patients with chronic fatigue syndrome, sleep disorders, depression and even ADHD ( Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) because of its calming effects on the nervous system
- Kefir provides superb nourishment for pregnant and lactating women, children, adults, and elderly
- Kefir is also great for athletes and body builders because it offer exceptional nutrition for the body to build not only muscle but also stamina
- Normalizes metabolism thereby can be used as for weight loss
- Cures acne
- Has anti-oxidants and anti aging properties
- Nourishes hair
- Treats the gum disease paradontosis
- Lessen effects of medicines
- Replenishes body of good bacteria after antibiotic
- Balances the microflora of the body’s digestive system
- Regulates blood pressure
- Lower blood sugar
- Lower blood lipid levels or cholesterol and fatty acids
- Treats diarrhea
- Kefir can also help eliminate unhealthy food cravings by making the body more nourished and balanced.Kefir is rich in Vitamin B12, B1, and Vitamin K. It is an excellent source of biotin, a B Vitamin which aids the body’s assimilation of other B Vitamins, such as folic acid, pantothenic acid, and B12. The numerous benefits of maintaining adequate B vitamin intake range from regulation of the kidneys, liver and nervous system to helping relieve skin disorders, boost energy and promote longevity.
There are no reviews yet.