- 2 tsp oil of your choice
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs, sliced into bite sized pieces
- 2 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
- 2 tbsp fresh garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp chili sauce *
- juice from 1 orange (about ½ cup)
- fish sauce to taste
- green onions, chopped
- Stir fry chicken pieces in oil over high heat until it starts to brown.
- Add ginger and garlic. Sautee until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Lower heat and add coconut aminos, honey, chili sauce, orange juice and fish sauce.
- Stir to incorporate everything together and simmer for 8-10 minutes until sauce thickens and chicken is cooked.
- Top with green onions.