- 1 lb ground meat
- 1 head kool cabbage
- 1½ – 2 cups (1 small head) cauliflower rice
- 15 ounces diced tomatoes
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning or oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- In a large bowl, mix together ground meat, cauliflower rice, onion, seasoning, salt, pepper and garlic.
- Take your prepared cabbage leaf (see blog post)
- Fill each leaf with approximately ¼ cup of the meat/cauliflower mixture.
- Roll up each leaf like a burrito.
- Spoon a thin layer of diced tomatoes in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Add the cabbage rolls, seam-side down.
- Pour the rest of the diced tomatoes on top.
- Cook HIGH 2-3 hours or LOW 4-6