- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 extra large sweet potato, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1½ cup roughly diced onion
- 1 lb raw chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 lb broccoli, steamed
- ½ cup parmesan
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large baking dish, combine the olive oil, garlic, sweet potato, onion, chicken, carrots, and rosemary. Season with plenty of salt and pepper and bake for 30-40 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked and the vegetables are easily pierced with a fork.
- Add in the steamed broccoli and mix in the parmesan. Season with salt and pepper to taste!